Waxing, the beauty revealed
Many of you have heard horror stories about waxing. I will admit that some of them are most likely true. However, at Destenee, we have been hard at work perfecting the art of almost PAINLESS waxing.
- We recommend that you start exfoliating at least 4 days prior to waxing.
- To obtain optimal results you should have at least 2 weeks of growth or ¼ of an inch.
- If the hair is too long, trimming is suggested to prevent clumping.
- We use special waxes that have a lower melting point than traditional waxes.
- Our waxes completely envelope the hair to reduce the chance of breakage. This reduces the amount of time spent tweezing afterwards.
- We remove the strip with a fast motion in the proper direction, keeping close to the skin’s surface. This motion keeps pain to a minimum.
It is normal to experience redness or breakouts after waxing especially after your first waxing service. This irritation will subside and happen less with regular waxing services. Guys, the “Destenee’s Touch” Back and Chest Facials are great to reduce the risk of these irritations.